GIS HEALTH CARE
Client: A National Urban Health Management body
Key project activities:
- CAFM, 3D representations for enhanced hospital management.
- Navigation for timely healthcare support.
- Geospatial data analysis.
- Thematic maps.
- Market Survey for geomedicine.
- Gap Analysis and capital planning in developing countries.
- Health Management using Operations analysis.
Purpose of the Project:
- GIS can act as an important tool for monitoring and managing the healthcare industry. The government has been working on improving the standard of living by providing better healthcare facilities, quick response to fatal communicable disease, spatially analyzed medication.